Tuesday, May 31, 2011

trend watch: FEDORAS


Fedoras are all the rage right now!  Celebs have been spotted in fabulous fedoras everywhere from the beach to the airport, day or night, light colors or dark.  A lightweight fedora is the perfect accessory for the summer.  It will keep your face in the shade and polish off any outfit!  Right now on Badjoan.com we've got a great fedora selection on sale from Sweet Evie...


These vintage style fedoras come in different shades with unique trim including vintage ribbon, buttons and feathers!

GTBB (Good To Be Bad),
Bad Joan

9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love fedoras! I've got a grey one and a straw one - I'm all set for the summer!

Chic on the Cheap

Mina said...

i'm more of a fan of the boater/cannotier style hat. i find these too trendy for my style.
xoxo
mina

Frannie Pantz said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your blog. Thank you so much for stopping by mine.

Annabelle Fleur said...

I love this trend, makes every outfit a little more cool:) I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

They are really cute! I have actually been looking for one!

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I love these fedoras, so cute :)

Plami said...

I think fedoras are great!!!! I really love wearing them! Great post!!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

LOVE fedoras!! Thanks for following too. Following you back :)

xx THE CHEAP

www.thecheapblog.com

Unknown said...

i love fedoras! They just round up summer outfits perfectly

BLEURGH!!
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/