Monday, May 23, 2011

get the look: BLAKE LIVELY SHIRT DRESS




Blake Lively was spotted on a yacht chatting with Leonardo DiCaprio in a pale yellow shirt dress and pink bag with scarf tied around it.  A lightweight shirt dress and back up scarf is the perfect sailing outfit because you never know when it might get chilly out at sea!  You can put a similar look together right now on Badjoan.com with the following items:

-Shirt Dress by Jenny Han - Retail $155 / Bad Joan $74
-Kaila Clutch by Lesa Wallace - Retail $175 / Bad Joan $58
-Signature Scarf by Tucker Paisley - Bad Joan $35

Happy sailing!
GTBB (Good To Be Bad),
Bad Joan



Follow my blog with bloglovin

7 comments:

Kori said...

I don't want to see her with my Leo! I have some really great news on the paperback version of my 1st novel. I'd love for you to head over and check it out! Have a great night doll! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

April said...

Love this look!
Your blog is amazing!

Thanks for the comment!

Unknown said...

Great look to steal. LOVE IT.

Kisses,
~Marina
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Claudia Paola said...

She has a very classic style; but I'm really feeling some serious bag envy now for that gorgeous pink bag of hers! The shirt dress you chose is adorable- I love that color yellow and the delicate little pattern; it looks perfect for spring!

Unknown said...

That yellow shirt dress is absolutely gorgeous.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

ali.avenue said...

lovely!
xx ali avenue

Anonymous said...

Love all these pieces!! So so pretty :)