Thursday, June 2, 2011

this just in: KENNY

We've got a new addition today on Badjoan.com.  The line is called Kenny and was created by LA native, Lindsay Sternberg. This line is deeply rooted in family and memories, many of the styles are inspired from old photographs of Sternberg’s own mother and grandmother. All of Kenny’s final production and sewing happens in Los Angeles, just blocks from the Kenny offices. Sternberg feels that having personal relationships with the people you work with is crucial to the quality and feel of the final product.  Check out just a few of the styles on sale now...






... and there's more!  Click HERE to shop all the new Kenny arrivals at up to 80% off of retail!



BAD JOAN'S PICK: Sabra Poncho
This lightweight poncho is a must have! Wear it over the neck, off one shoulder or even wrapped around your neck like an infinity scarf!  It's light enough for summer and easy to carry over into fall with long sleeves underneath.  This piece normally retails for $187 and is on sale right now for only $59!


GTBB (Good To Be Bad),
Bad Joan

3 comments:

Krissi said...

The purple one is great

Please follow:
http://sound-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

Coralie said...

Nice photos !

I like your blog ! If you like French fashion, I invite you to check out mine ! Tell me what you think, and maybe follow me if you like it ;)



xx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Unknown said...

OMGEEEE, I want the poncho soooo bad.....I love it. It reminds me of a "Summer Time" Poncho I knitted a few years back and it is asymetrical like this one. MMMMM I wonder if I should pull it out and rock it again!!!! LOL