Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Parker Palm Springs

I'm a little bit obsessed with The Parker hotel in Palm Spring. It's the perfect getaway! I love to go there during the week when it's quiet and just do nothing but read in a hammock and lay by the pool. The decor is by Jonathan Adler and it makes me want to redecorate my home. He had so much fun with color, as well as mixing and matching different shapes and silhouettes. I find it so inspiring! The hotel grounds are also very unique. There are a few low buildings connected by dirt pathways lined with lush greenery. It is such a magical place! I was just there and I can't wait until my next visit... I wish that I could live there!

In the meantime, I'm just going to stare at these images from my last visit and wish I was there right now ... 








GTBB,
Bad Joan

No comments: