Friday, October 18, 2013

Simply Vintageous | What Would Carrie Bradshaw Wear? ... Lace

Simply Vintageous is one of my favorite vintage stores in L.A.!  This store has the most incredible selection of high end vintage, and if you live in Los Angeles, or come to visit, I highly recommend that you check it out!

Recently, the girls over at Simply Vintageous asked me to model for their look book!  They wanted to do a "Carrie Bradshaw" themed photo shoot, and since people are always telling me that I look like Sarah Jessica Parker, I fit the part perfectly!  I have to admit it was beyond fun to put on all of the amazing clothes and pretend to be the fabulous Carrie/SJP!

The first look involved an adorable peach dress with a short sleeve lace overlay...




Photography by Arna Bee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is such a wonderful opportunity! You look so cute in these pics