Friday, September 6, 2013

Verameat: Whimsical Jewelry For Everyone!

I had the pleasure of meeting with the lovely and talented Vera Balyura earlier this week!  She is the designer and creator of VERAMEAT; a beautiful, whimsical, quirky, edgy, fun jewelry line!  Her pieces feature everything from baby heads to hearts to dinosaurs to feathers, and her prices range from under $100 to over $1,000.  Basically, there is something for everyone!

Verameat is featured at retailers both nationally and internationally.  In addition, she has two stores in New York, one store in Beverly Hills, as well as an online store.  I was able to visit the Beverly Hills store and I was completely enchanted with Vera, her staff, the jewelry, and the artful displays!  Take a look...  






And of course I couldn't resist grabbing a few midi rings for myself!  I have not taken these off since I left the store...


For more information on Verameat visit the website HERE!

Happy Friday!

GTBB,
Bad Joan

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Une très jolie publication... Une découverte intéressante.
Gros bisous