Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Melissa Shoes Discount Code

If you have been following my blog and other social media outlets then you know that I'm obsessed with Melissa Shoes!  In case you haven't heard of them, Melissa Shoes (aka Melissa Plastic Dreams) are vegan shoes made from plastic, and they are recyclable!  Melissa partners up with incredible designers all the time, like Jason Wu, Vivienne Westwood and Karl Lagerfeld, just to name a few!  The shoes come in so many fun colors and styles that I just can't get enough!

Check out my latest pair that just got delivered...


Okay, now that I've made you jealous, I have a treat for you!  I have some connections on the inside over at Melissa Shoes and they have given me a discount code that you can use on their exclusive site, Shop601! The code is SH25iL, enter it at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase!  There are so many great styles available right now including these...



... and sooooo many more!  So what are you waiting for?  Go check them out!

Happy Shopping!

GTBB,
Bad Joan


2 comments:

Sophie said...

I do like those red wedges very much, they'd be great for the warm days with a simple navy or black dress :)
Love,
S

www.sonushka.com

Unknown said...

ما هو بلوق جيدة لديك هنا. يرجى تحديث في كثير من الأحيان. هذه المواضيع هي اهتمامي. شكرا. . .
كود خصم نمشى