Monday, May 28, 2012

Vancouver: ERIN TEMPLETON

While I was in Vancouver I got a chance to visit a fantastic boutique called Erin Templeton.  Erin is actually the owner of the store and she makes her own line of gorgeous leather bags!  Most of the leather goods are made from recycled leather as well as local Canadian leather.  Erin also sells a well curated selection of vintage clothing as well as fun odds and ends.  Check it a few snapshots from her boutique...





 


Erin makes all her original products by hand in her workshop which is located in the back of her store.  You can find out more about Erin Templeton and shop her goods by visiting her website HERE!

GTBB,
Bad Joan

17 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I really like the stressed looking bags. She's very talented.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

martinealison said...

j'adore les chapeaux...
Gros bisous

Leelo said...

Great post! All those colorful bags on the first photo look just great!

eisaamitte.blogspot.com

LoveT. said...

Cool Stuff!

Lovely Greetings! Could we follow each other? :)

Anthea said...

I love those rectangular bags on the shelf. What are they for? They're a funny shape! Love the colors too :)

Amber Blue Bird said...

looks like a great little shop.

Stop by & enter my eShakt Giveaway!

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful bags and hats!!!
Have a nice day!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Couture Carrie said...

What a fabulous shop!
Love all the bags!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

great pieces! I love those leather bags!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow I am loving all of those bags....they look GORGEOUS! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Outside Looking In said...

Love that first picture of bags---they look buttery soft and love all the colors! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

rooth said...

Those pouches look pretty darn amazing - great pictures!

Olga said...

seems a great boutique! I like your blog! Hope you'll visit mine!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I see too much goodness here! Off to check out Erin's site! :) xoxo

Elana said...

Loving those bags! I'm definitely going to check out her stuff!

TheDollsFactory said...

wow it looks great
I wished I knew hot to make bags on my own
have a nice and stylish week darling
come and say Hi,
The Dolls Factory

oomph. said...

I spy some pieces I really like! She is very talented.

[oomph.]