Friday, April 27, 2012

Summer Drinks: COCKTAILS, POPTAILS, AND FLAVORED WATER

"Summer, summer, summertime, time to sit back and unwind"...   That's exactly what I'm going to do this weekend!  It's starting to feel like summer here in LA so this weekend I'm going to lay by the pool, have some summer drinks, and unwind.  Here are some recipes I'm going to try out...

STRAWBERRY BASIL SANGRIA:


CUCUMBER HONEYDEW MARGARITA POPSICLE:


CITRUS AND CUCUMBER FLAVORED WATER:

What are you up to this weekend?

GTBB,
Bad Joan

14 comments:

esmeralda said...

liek seriously? this makes me want summer!!! this stuff looks so delicious and fresh. Gave you a LOVE IT! xxx :)

Maria Camila said...

I MUST MAKE ALL OF THIS! YUMMY

XO, ADROPOFBLISS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Unknown said...

I just got a new blender and I can't wait to make summer drinks :) Now if we only had nice weather

Leelo said...

summer... I can´t wait the weather to get warm enough here in Estonia. Your drinks look amazing!

Unknown said...

miamiiiiiii STRAWBERRY BASIL SANGRIA!!!

http://thejuliettem.blogspot.com/

martinealison said...

Des photos qui me donnent l'eau à la bouche...
gros bisous

Agnes Deer said...

Gotta try all this right away!! Looks so yummy!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Forget about even tasting good, these bad boys are *PRETTY*!!! And I'm sure they are delish as well (c: I love a great drink, especially with the mercury rising!

Don't forget to hop over and enter the Perricone MD $150 cosmetics giveaway!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the first; so yummy!
xx

yiqin; said...

omg so nice <3

Neysa Bové said...

YUMMMMM looks delicious! xxo -nb

AVY said...

Yum, this all looks so good.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

These all look so good. I live for all of the fresh fruits and veggies of summer. I really can't wait for watermelon!

I hope you have a great weekend!

*Erin

Isa said...

Yummi yummi....really nice blog

labellestyleandmakeupbook.blogspot.com