Grrrrrrrr! Show your wild side with a fabulous animal print. Animal prints are all the rage right now and Badjoan.com has a bunch of animal print options for less! Check it out...
Animal prints can be a bold move. If you're not sure how to jump into this trend then just put a toe in with an animal print bag. You can't go wrong by incorporating a fun animal print bag into a simple outfit. Jessica Simpson rocked this look with a simple maxi dress, jean jacket and leopard print bag. You can get this look for less with the Carla Mancini Animal Print Cross Body Bags. These adorable bags are available in a variety of animal prints and are on sale right now for only $38 marked down from $145!
Stripes are another fabulous trend, and you can put a fresh take on them with an awesome Zebra Print! Fergie was spotted in a military and zebra print dress. This is a fun twist on both the animal print trend and the stripes trend.
You can get the look for less right now on Badjoan.com with these pieces:
- Zebra V-Neck by Etoix - Retail $60 / Sale $28
- Zebra Cross Body Bag by Carla Mancini - Retail $145 / Sale $38
Rachel Weisz posed for Lucky Magazine in a tasteful leopard print top and kept the rest of the outfit simple.
You can steal this subtle and sexy look for less with these items:
- Animal Print Long Sleeve Top by Jenny B - Retail $55 / Sale $23
- 1969 Stretch Velvet Skinny Jeans by Gap - $69.95
- Nancy Hoops by Jennifer Elizabeth - Retail $225 / Sale $62
- Ella Cuff by Jennifer Elizabeth - Retail $145 / Sale $42
- Lovely Platform Pump by Dollhouse - $35
Get out there and go WILD!