Wednesday, July 13, 2011

get the look: BEYONCE BLACK SEQUIN DRESS


Beyonce lit up the stage while performing at the T in the Park at Balado concert in a black sequin dress.  You don't have to be a rockstar to pull off this look!  Right now on Badjoan.com we have the Jagger Dress by Tt Collection.  This sequin mini dress is perfect for your next party.  It's shimmery, flattering and since it's black you can wear it during any season.  This dress normally retails for $322 but is on sale right now for only $96! 

GTBB (Good To Be Bad),
Bad Joan

3 comments:

My Fashion Bug said...

cute dress, perfect for girls night out!!!

xx
My Fashion Bug

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

Love these kinda posts! Amazing dress!
Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

honey my heart said...

beyonce is rockin' it! love the black sequins.