- Small handful of fresh, ripe papaya.
- Fresh lemon juice (from a quarter of a lemon).
- About 1/4 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- About a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 or 3 small leaves of fresh purple basil.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Blend all the ingredients together (I used a hand blender since it's just a small amount), and dress your salad. In my salad I used: iceberg lettuce, baby heirloom tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, shredded carrot, garbanzo beans, and crushed walnuts.
It was delicious, and made from fresh, healthy ingredients that your body can make use of! I also think it would make a great marinade for red meat or chicken.